Island Veterinary Group Animal Hospital
Founded by, Dr. Angela Martin and Dr. Jaime Wiener, two Huntington Station veterinarians with over 10 years’ experience each. They provide skilled and compassionate care for your pets. Whether you need a full service animal hospital or you need a vet to come to you, they are here to help you.
Fri: Closed (please contact for availability)
Have you ever struggled to take your cat to the vet, but couldn’t do it because you couldn’t get her into a carrier? We can help! Our experienced staff can not only help you put your cat in her carrier, but can examine her in the comfort of her own home.
- We love what we do and we love taking care of your pets and it shows!
- We offer all medical, dental, surgical, and diagnostic procedures
- All procedures are available at your home
- We offer your arthritic and geriatric pets the finest in pain management
- Our home euthanasia service makes a difficult time for everyone less stressful
- Our Vets take the time to get to know you and your beloved furry friends and provide the best care possible through all life stages.
Have you ever struggled to take your dog to the vet, but couldn’t do it because you couldn’t get him into the car? We can help! Our experienced staff can help your arthritic, disabled, car sick, or nervous dog without the pain or stress of travel.
House Call Pet Care Services
We provide service in Huntington, West Islip, Amityville, Copiague, Lindenhurst, Massapequa, Bethpage, Farmingdale, Deer Park, Seaford, Melville, Dix Hills, Huntington Station, Huntington Bay, Halesite, Elwood, Centerport, Northport, East Northport, Commack, West Babylon, North Babylon, Woodbury, Syosset, Westbury, East Norwich, Hicksville, Levittown, Babylon, Wantagh, Bellmore, North Bellmore, and Cold Spring Harbor and surroundings areas. If you do not see your town listed, please call us at (631) 351-8387 to see if we can help.